Sunday, December 26, 2010

a very merry un-Christmas to you...


Well, Christmas is over once again! Let us enjoy it little while longer as I show my Christmas presents....

This is what I wore that morning.
Skirt: Alice and the Pirates
Socks: Target
Sweater: ???
Blouse: Gap (found in a thrift store in London)
Broach (you'll see it later): Costco













Now onto the most important part, presents!!!

I got this lovely broach from my dad. It's a blue kitty, my favorite color and animal!

I've been wanting to read these books for a
while. I've already started Memoirs of a Geisha randomly at school, but I wanted to finish it. And Sorcery and Cecilia was recommended by
the blog "The Weekend Lolita" and I wanted to try it out! (Here is the article, if you're interested:


Recently, I've been into cardigans. So I got a lot of new ones in the past few weeks. I got the one on the far right for Christmas, though. (The one on the left is from Nordstrom rack, the middle is from Pink Zone and the right is from Costco)

I also got a new petticoat from my mom! I usually wear two petticoats, one handmade and one from some random kid's store. Unfortunately, the handmade one is really itchy so I have to wear the flat kid's petti underneath, which makes my waist very bulky! This petticoat is very fluffy and comfortable. It's from Leg Avenue, but my mom got it at a local weird-alternative-secondhand-stuff shop called "Flashbacks".

And finally, I got my BJD that I mentioned in an earlier post! How exciting! She is so gorgeous, I can't get over it. I made her a dress really quickly, so it's not the best, but she would still look adorable if she were wearing a trash bag.
Her name is Colette! She is an Asleep Eidolon Cherry, normal skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment