Sunday, December 19, 2010

of teapots and winter lilies

I wore a quick casual outfit yesterday to go shopping for some fabric and a new teapot.

Skirt: Handmade
Cardi: I have no idea...
Scarf: It was a gift so I don't know either
Boots: Ross
Socks (you can't really see them): Ross


Sorry for the boring outfit! I was brainstorming some outfits with a few dresses I don't wear much so hopefully I'll have a nicer outfit to post soon.








Anyways, I'm very happy because I found some lovely fabric and really a cute teapot! I got around 5 yards total of fabric, plus some lace, elastic and ribbon and it came out to only $24 - inexpensive, no? Also, the teapot (guess where I bought it! Yes... ROSS, haha) was only $8, and with a matching cup it was $10. Hooray for cute cheap stuff!

I'm thinking of starting with the brown fabric, and making my first OP. It would have a rounded neckline and a shirred back (can you shirr the backs of OPs? I'll have to research...) I don't know what I'll do with the pink fabric, though.




Some other stuff, if you're interested. I'm getting my first BJD for Christmas! I ordered a beautiful Asleep Eidolon MSD Cherry off Mint on Card. She's supposed to arrive on Tuesday - not that I'll be able to open her until Saturday anyways - but because of crazy Christmas season stuff, I'm afraid she won't come on time! Either way, I'm very much looking forward to making clothes for her.


Also, I'd like to thank my new followers and people who commented on my earlier posts! Unfortunately, I can't really reply to your comments on Blogger, so I'm sorry about that. Just please know that I appreciate your support and hope you will continue to read! I'm really new to blogging, so if you have any suggestions, feel free to tell me - I read your comments, I promise! I just can't reply directly...

No comments:

Post a Comment