Sunday, December 5, 2010

International Lolita Day + Paris in a Cup Meetup!


So, Saturday was International Lolita day. It was my first time celebrating! Although, I started studying the fashion just around the last summer lolita day, but I didn't actually know enough to know about it....Anyways, I didn't do much. I just wore a simple handmade skirt with a light petticoat and went to do some grocery shopping.

Skirt: Handmade
Coat: Ross (haha...)
Shoes: random French shoe shop
Bag: random French boutique (I love this bag! I bought it five years ago, and I am very happy that 9-year-old-me had pretty good taste)
Cardigan: Thrift Shop






On Sunday, I went to my first meet-up! I'm not very good with social situations, but I figured staying behind a computer screen won't help me. So I went to a meet-up at Paris in a Cup, which is about an hour away, but there aren't any active communities closer to me.
There were so many lolitas! It was kind of overwhelming... but I had a lot of fun, and I got to talk to some really nice people.
Also, the food was really good, but so expensive! I had to call my mom to save me when I saw the check...

JSK: Innocent World
Blouse: Random French boutique
Cardigan: Ross (stolen from my mom)
Tights: JCPenny
Shoes: Random shoe shop
Hair Bows: Hand made






Here are some pictures from the meet-up! (Most of them were taken in a stalkerish way since I was too shy to ask...of course, if you're in one of these pictures and don't want to be posted,
please tell me!)

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated Lolita Day! I saw your post on d_l. You're so adorable! I also wish to steal your IW dress >:3

    ReplyDelete